About Bisma Ahmed
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
- Prepare and advertise vacancies on the social media platforms and on job posting sites.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process, such as managing screening, shortlisting, scheduling tests, interview assessment sessions and other inter- related procedures.
- Develop job description & job specification for all the positions.
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Managing workplace safety issues
- Training new or existing employees
- Firing staff
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Karachi University Business School (KUBS)
2021 - 2022
Halersoft | Software Development Company
Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
Screening & shortlisting candidates resumes and job applications
Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Conduct interviews using zoom in various different countries to find the best possible match for the vacant position
Prepare and update Jobs description & Jobs specification for all the positions in consultation with the respective managers.
Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
Assist in administering a wide range of HR matters in areas such as manpower planning and recruitment, compensation & benefits and performance management exercise.
Advise staff on specific entitlements and explain employment standards and legislation where needed.
Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”